QAI has reviewed hundreds of pesticide regulatory files for compliance with EPA’s Label Review Manual and PR Notice 98-10. Our team includes industry professionals with extensive backgrounds in regulatory affairs and formulation chemistry. QAI can conduct a similar review of registration, production, and advertising files for EPA-registered products to preemptively identify potential regulatory problems, and correct procedures before possible EPA intervention. Tasks include:
- A complete review of the submissions to EPA, and of EPA’s responses.
- A complete review of all final printed labels, and submissions to States.
- A complete review of the CSF and formulations “recipes”, including documentation of suppliers.
- A complete review of Quality Control analysis results.
- A complete review of all labeling and advertising, including promotional materials.